- Complete the following online membership application request form and submit it.
- Once received, we will contact you to schedule a time to have you come in or mail to you a pre-filled application form requiring your signature and the signature(s) of your joint owner(s) (if applicable).
- The signed membership application must be obtained by the credit union along with an initial deposit of at least $5.00 and the $0.25 membership fee and/or a direct deposit form, and a copy of a government issued photo ID for the application process to be completed.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES
FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money
laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions
to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each
person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for
your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will
allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license
or other identifying documents.
We ask for your understanding as we work to support
these efforts to maintain the security of your funds and our country.
Under penalties of perjury, I certify that:
- The number shown on this form is my correct taxpayer identification number (or I am waiting for a number to be issued), and
- I am not subject to backup withholdings because: (a) I am exempt from backup withholding, or (b) I have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that I am subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest or dividends, or (c) the IRS has notified me that I am no longer subject to backup withholdings, and
- I am a U.S. citizen or other U.S. person. For federal tax purposes, you are considered a U.S. person if you are: an individual with is a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien; a partnership, corporation, company, or association created or organized in the United States or under the laws of the United States; an estate (0ther than a foreign estate); or domestic trust (as defined in Regulations section 301.7701-7).
- The FATCA code(s) entered on this form (if any) indicating that I am exempt from FATCA reporting correct.
Check here if you have been notified by the IRS that you are currently subject to backup withholding because you have failed to report all interest and dividends on your tax return. Complete a W-8 BEN if you are not a U.S. person. If a W-8 BEN is completed, your signature does not serve to certify this section.